Use your familiar Email client, Microsoft® Outlook® to connect email messages to your PlanPlus Online Contacts, Organizations and Opportunities. The new PlanPlus Online Email Connector seamlessly connects “New and Existing” email messages within Outlook to a Sales or Business Editions of PlanPlus Online. No longer will a 3rd party email client be necessary to manage contacts and sales opportunities.
PlanPlus Online to MS Outlook Email Connector 3.0 **NEW VERSION**
- Look up contacts and contact lists
- Transfer an email to an Opportunity
- Create a new contact and transfer to an Opportunity
- Create a new appointment or task from and email
- Attach Outgoing email as a note to Organizations or Contacts
- Attach email to Projects as new task
- Attach Incoming emails as a note to Organizations or Contacts
Version 3.0 Enhancements (Released July 2015)
- Now supports transfer of email attachments for transfer to Contact & Organization notes.
- Fixed issues with duplicate contact creation on transfer.
PlanPlus Online Email Connector easily keeps track of your Microsoft® Outlook® email history within PlanPlus Online Contacts, Organization, and Opportunities. Requires a PlanPlus Online Professional, Sales or Business Account. Planner edition accounts can use the connector for Tasks and Appointments only.