The Simple Version:
- We want to help you be more organized & more productive.
- We take extraordinary precautions to protect your data.
- We follow the best practices that help us and our customers maintain compliance with things like GDPR, HIPPA, and other similar laws.
- We don’t sell your information.
- We don’t share your information with others, except as necessary to perform our services such as processing payments with a credit card processor, or syncing your data as directed by you.
- You own and control the data you put in our system. You can have it back any time. You can delete the data, you can change the data.
- If you want us to stop emailing you, just ask & we will stop.
The Legal-ese Version:
Your Privacy Matters.
Our mission is to help individuals and business be more productive, organized, and successful. Central to this mission is our commitment to be transparent about the data we collect about you, how it is used and with whom it is shared.
- PlanPlus Online for Android
- PocketInformant.com (Informant for iOS, Informant for Android, Informant for macOS, Informant Sync, Informant Sync for Outlook)
- Fanatic Software
- We use the term “Designated Countries” to refer to countries in the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA), and Switzerland.
- If you reside inside or outside of the Designated Countries: Complete XRM, inc will be the controller of your personal data provided to us, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with, our Services; you are entering into the User Agreement with Complete XRM, inc.
- If you reside in the “Designated Countries” and are using our services to collect personal data of citizens of Designated Countries, you may also be considered a Data Controller and subject to certain GDPR Regulations.
- Data Controllers, Data Processors, and Contracting Parties
- We provide productivity software for individuals and businesses for devices and from cloud based servers. Users of our software organize their own information which may include personal information or personal information about others. We don’t control what information you put into our system, so you should take necessary precautions to ensure your own compliance with required laws.
Data We Collect
- Registration (PlanPlus Online ONLY)
- To create an account you need to provide data including an account name: your name, email address and/or and a password. If you register for a paid Service, you will need to provide payment (e.g., credit card) and billing information.
- Registration: You may provide information to us such as your industry, location, revenue, or number of employees. We use this information to: assign the correct sales reps and technical support resources to your account, and to target other customers who are more like you. We hope you agree that if we get more customers who are more like you, our services will continue to improve and you will get more value from them. If you don’t want to share this information with us, you can select “other” or skip in our web forms.
- Registration (Pocket Informant ONLY)
- To create an Informant Sync account you must provide us with an email address and password. You do not need to provide any information to us to use our products if purchased through Apple or Google.
- You may send other data to us, such as by syncing your address book or calendar.
- Other Forms of data we collect:
- We collect personal data from you when you complete a webform where we offer a free download of a pdf, video, or other content. We do this to provide you with more relevant information and to determine which additional services you might be interested in.
- If you sync your contacts or calendars or tasks with our Services, we may collect sync logs for the purposes of troubleshooting and ensuring quality.
- You don’t have to post or upload personal data; though if you don’t, it may limit which of our services you may benefit from.
- Users of our Services may collect personal data of people they come in contact with, that may be you.
- Contact and Calendar Information: If you give permission to sync phone contacts and calendars we can sync them to your PlanPlus account. We do not use this information for marketing.
- We provide ways for each of our subscribers to search for data by contact name or email address so you may request directly from them to be removed from our databases via their access.
- Since we don’t spy on our customers databases, we really don’t have any way to tell you if your name is in one of our customers databases. You would need to contact them directly.
- We log your visits and use of our Services, including mobile apps.
- We log usage data when you visit or otherwise use our Services. We use log-ins, cookies, device information and internet protocol (“IP”) addresses to identify you and log your use. We do this to protect your account identify and integrity and to monitor our services for quality and potential unusual usage that could indicate.
- Apple Devices: Apple provides options to exclude tracking of usage information, some of the items we disclosed here may not apply to you on apple devices if you have disabled tracking.
- We collect data through cookies and similar technologies.
- We may not be able to stop you from seeing ads that we place on a particular network, but we do allow you to request an unsubscribe https://www.planplusonline.com/services/contact-us/ . By completing this form you can request your email address and all related data be deleted from our system and also added to our unsubscribe lists which we will also remove from our 3rd Party advertising platforms where possible.
- We receive data from your devices and networks, including location data.
- When you visit or leave our Services, we may receive the URL of both the site you came from and the one you go to next. We also get information about your IP address, proxy server, operating system, web browser and add-ons, device identifier and features, and/or ISP or your mobile carrier. If you use our Services from a mobile device, that device will send us data about your location based on your phone settings. We will ask you to opt-in before we use GPS or other tools to identify your precise location.
- We are improving our Services, which means we get new data and create new ways to use data.
- Data You Provide To Us: You may provide certain personal data to create an account with us.
- Data From Others: Others may collect data about you.
- Service Usage:
- Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Similar Technologies
- Your Device and Location
How We Use Your Data
- Our Services are intended to help you stay organized and be more organized and productive.
- We use your data to authorize access to our Services.
- Stay Informed: Many of our free services on our blogs include information and tips that help you stay organized, or become a better leader.
- We may contact you through email, phone, notices posted on our websites or apps, messages on social media pages, and other ways through our Services, including text messages and push notifications. We will send you messages about the availability of our Services, security, or other service-related issues. We also send messages about how to use the Services, network updates, reminders and promotional messages from us and our partners. You may change your communication preferences at any time. Please be aware that you cannot opt-out of receiving service messages from us, including security and legal notices.
- We promote our Services to you and others.
- We use data about your preferences including links to content or products that you have clicked on or visited in the past to provide you with more relevant messages and ads.
- We develop our Services and conduct research.
- We use data, including public feedback, to conduct research and development for the further development of our Services in order to provide you and others with a better, more intuitive and personalized experience, drive membership growth and engagement on our Services, and to promote productivity.
- We use data to help you and fix problems.
- We use the data (which can include your communications) to investigate, respond to and resolve complaints and Service issues (e.g., bugs). You understand that if you share a log file with us, there may be personal information in it. Our policy is to delete log files older than 90 days unless in the case of valid reason for keeping them.
- We use data to generate aggregate insights.
- We use your data to produce and share aggregated insights that do not identify you. For example we may use your data to generate statistics about overall productivity or goal types that we share with our members.
- We use data for security, fraud prevention and investigations.
- We use your data to provide, support, personalize and develop our Services.
- How we use your personal data will depend on which Services you use, how you use those Services and the choices you make in your settings. We use the data that we have about you to provide and personalize, including with the help of automated systems and inferences we make, our Services so that they can be more relevant and useful to you and others.
- Developing Services and Research.
- Service Development.
- Customer Support.
- Aggregate Insights
- Security and Investigations
How We Share Information
- Any data that you put into your account is yours. We do not claim ownership of your data, and we do not use your data for purposes other than providing the services to you.
- [PlanPlusOnline: Business & Multi User Accounts] Your employer may offer you access to our Services. In this case, your account will have one or more Administrators who may have access to your data. Your employer can review and manage these permissions in each account.