Your PlanPlus Online account includes two free weeks!
14 days… 336 hours… that’s how much time you have with your free two-weeks’ trial of PlanPlus Online. Here are some suggestions as to how you can use your time:
Subdue and conquer your task list!
- Record all of your tasks—no more sticky notes or trying to remember.
- Prioritize your tasks—ensure that you’re working on not just “doing things,” but “doing the right things.”
- Assign due dates for tasks—doing the right things at the right time.
- Track and report progress on tasks—you’ll be amazed at what you’ll accomplish.
- Clear your mind—store all tasks that need to be remembered but aren’t due or have a high priority.
Stay on task while on your computer!
Increase your effectiveness with PlanPlus Online.
A productivity system for leaders.
Be productive no matter where you are!
- Install the free PlanPlus Online mobile app for your smartphone—keep your tasks and appointments with you wherever you go.
Make a positive difference in your life!
- Create your personal Vision Board—to keep you inspired and motivated throughout the day.
- Choose or create your own motivational tagline—something to help you keep first things first.
- Discover and express your individual Why statement—a guided step-by-step process of uncovering your internal purpose or mission.
- Choose and articulate the values that are at your core— a guided step-by-step process to ensure that you’re making harmonious choices and living with integrity.
- Choose habits you want to embrace and track your progress, and choose habits you’d like to avoid—you develop your habits, then your habits develop you.
Translate your dreams into reality!
- Navigate your week with a compass—not just a clock and a calendar.
- Your PlanPlus Online compass helps you translate your overall personal vision into bite-sized goals to be accomplished each week.
- Define and deliver based on the roles you’ll play during the week—are you a parent? Leader? Friend? Project manager? Roles aren’t just about what you do, but are ways you express who you are.
- Set just two or three goals for each of your roles—limit yourself to accomplishing what is most important.
- Your personal compass shows that you’re more likely to attain your goals if you frame them in the right way and feel a strong commitment to your objective.
Increase balance in life with weekly planning to schedule your life’s priorities!
- Your compass is your guide through weekly planning—weekly planning gives you the mental and emotional clarity you want in order to choose and act on what is important and not just what is urgent.
Be the master of your calendar—not a slave!
- Use your calendar for more than an appointment record—make specific appointments with yourself to accomplish your tasks and goals.
- Drag and drop from your task list to your calendar—makes planning and scheduling easy.
- Schedule recurring appointments and manage alerts and reminders—reminds you of what you need to accomplish.
- Drill down from the month view to the week and day views—put your time commitments in perspective.
- Color-code appointments according to roles—balance your work and life priorities.
- Easy to implement planning process to identify, schedule, and execute on high-impact activities.
- Visually time-block your time—focus your attention and energy on your most important tasks.